Jonesboro Area Buyers - Why Choose Sheila Conkling?
Let’s face it, buying Jonesboro real estate is no small feat and it requires many difficult decisions. And the task is made more complicated if you’re relocating from out-of-state. That’s why it’s so important you select the “right” Realtor to represent you.
Why Take A Real Estate Risk?
Now that you have decided to buy a home located in Jonesboro or the surrounding area, the services of a qualified real estate professional are of the utmost importance. Buying Jonesboro real estate is a complex matter. At first glance, it might seem that by checking real estate guides, magazines, newspapers or online real estate sites, you could quickly find the right home at the right price. It’s possible, but what follows next requires you have an experienced and knowledgeable Jonesboro real estate professional looking after your best interest. To do otherwise could prove to be very costly.
Negotiating With Knowledge & Experience = Power!
In the current Jonesboro area real estate market it is very important that you have the necessary information regarding the trends in different Jonesboro neighborhoods. Looking for a home goes way beyond looking at local real estate magazines and searching online real estate websites. Variables such as new construction in particular price ranges, inventory and absorption rates, time of year, employment levels, etc., all have an impact on the local real estate market. Working with me, I understand how these variables make a huge difference when it comes to negotiating your offer.
A Relationship with Sheila Conkling - What's In It For You?
A good Jonesboro real estate professional will have strong knowledge of local Craighead County real estate market conditions, be prepared to deliver a high standard of service to customers and will be available to you. This is where the experience and negotiating skills of Sheila Conkling will truly benefit you.
Here are just a few of the advantages of working with Sheila Conkling when buying a Jonesboro home:
- She is an experienced negotiator who will manage your offers and counter-offers.
- She is familiar with the neighborhoods and can give you information on local Craighead County real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
- She is familiar with the entire Jonesboro area home purchasing process and can explain the options available to you.
- She can pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that do not, saving you time.
- With exclusive access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), she will notify you of all properties for sale as they come on the market that are right for you and your needs. This not only saves you the time of driving around or surfing the net, but in a highly active market, it can also save you the frustration of losing out on a home.
- She will analyze the home's market value and resale value through computer comparison analysis.
- She can assist you in obtaining the best financing.
- She will be there with you at your closing.
- She will stay in contact with you after you have moved in, in case you have any questions.
- She will provide you a "Home Designer" for a day at no cost to you.
- She won't charge you a penny. Sellers most often provide the commissions to both Realtors involved in the sale of their home in order to attract buyers. Choose the superior expertise and negotiating power of Sheila Conkling without paying for it.
Buying Your Next Jonesboro Real Estate Purchase
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Jonesboro and Craighead County area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Contact Sheila today if you have questions about buying a home. Remember - there are no dumb questions.